The Santa Maria College enrolment policy provides enrolment preference to girls from Catholic primary schools in our region. The College is also mindful of our Good Samaritan tradition, demonstrating an inclusive approach for applicants from non-Catholic families where parents ask for their daughters to be educated in the Good Samaritan tradition.
If you would like to apply for a position at Santa Maria College, you will need to fill out and submit an Enrolment Application Form. This form registers your daughter’s interest in enrolling at Santa Maria College.
In processing applications for entry to the College, the priority for entry will be:
1. Sisters of students currently enrolled at the College
2. Daughters/Granddaughters of past students of the College
3. Catholic students attending a Catholic parish primary school*
4. Catholic students attending a Catholic primary school (pastoral reasons)
5. Catholic students attending a government or other non‐government school
6. Non‐Catholic students attending a Catholic parish primary school
7. Non‐Catholic students attending a government or other non‐government school
The offer of enrolment is at the discretion of the Principal who will consider each case on its merits, in light of enrolment priorities and the College Mission Statement, and taking into account any special circumstances.
*Priority Parishes include: Alphington, Brunswick East, Brunswick North, Brunswick, Brunswick West, Bundoora, Clifton Hill/Collingwood, Coburg East, Heidelberg West, Kingsbury, Northcote, Preston, Preston East, Preston West, Reservoir, Reservoir East, Reservoir North, Thomastown West, Thornbury, Thornbury East
Parents seeking enrolment into Santa Maria College are invited to attend one of our Talk & Tours to learn more about our College programs and opportunities.
Fill in your details below to register for a Tour.